Cancelled Bank Withdrawal

Hi guys, I'd like to talk about an issue I encountered 2 days ago. I made a bank withdrawal request in my Payoneer account for an amount of 100 USD from my prepaid debit card. After just a few minutes my withdrawal request was cancelled by their system for an unknown reason but my amount was not credited back to my card. They didn't even notified me why they cancelled my withdrawal.

I contacted Payoneer customer support using their Live Chat feature two times since then and told them about this issue but still patiently waiting for my amount to get reverted back to my account. One of their support guys admitted that it was a system glitch due to which my withdrawal got cancelled and according to him he fixed that issue but nothing got changed for me. My account is still showing the same balance minus the withdrawal amount. I don't understand why they're taking such a long time to fix this issue even though it happened on their side.

You know this whole issue made it clear to me to avoid this service as much as possible and seek other alternatives.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kanwal_rafique we do apologize you are experiencing this. We were informed that our department is handling this case on your behalf. They are working to resolve this issue and have your funds reverted back to your card. As soon as there is an update, you will be notified via email. We will also take note of this, as feedback, to our relevant department.

This discussion has been closed.