Phishing Alert

tigercooltigercool Member Posts: 21

Hello, I've got this kind phishing email, and they got my card number & birthday...

I was quite curious why they even know my name..which make me believe it's a "real" email from your company...

Comments

• tigercooltigercool Member Posts: 21

I got a "New" phishing email, this one's phishing link is new (with new domain)...so I got two phishing emails today...which is not marked as spam by gmail and they know my name~ :startle: 

I guess your compamy's database may be hacked??

I hope you can solve this problem soon...
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Please send me an email with a screenshot of the second email you received at [email protected]

Thank you for updating us, we will look into the matter further.

David wrote on April 12 2013, 10:06 AM: »

Please send me an email with a screenshot of the second email you received at [email protected]

sent~

David wrote on April 12 2013, 10:06 AM: »

Hello David,

I have get the third phishing email... :growl:  the spammer keep changing there domains of the phishing link...

I've transfer this phishing email to you...please deal with it in case more people will be trapped~

Thanks~

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The new domain has already been shut down. If you continue to receive more please let us know asap, and we will follow up to get the domain shut down.

Thanks again!

Nissim wrote on April 16 2013, 1:28 PM: »

The new domain has already been shut down. If you continue to receive more please let us know asap, and we will follow up to get the domain shut down.

Thanks again!

ok...I will~