I need to change my Payout information

Hi, i need to change my payout information from a website, its Zmedianow, so i need to erase my payooner information from there to use another info, what i should do? i dont want to cancel my payoneer card, i just want to delete my payoneer information from there to use another card, thanks

Comments

• lucasterry20lucasterry20 Member Posts: 8

Noone? D:

• gangsar.swapurbagangsar.swapurba Member Posts: 3

the staffs is gone since yesterday 05:21 PM. 

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If your Zmedianow account is already linked to an existing Payoneer account, you need to contact us and request that it is released. You also need to provide detailed information as to why.

You can do so here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

edited April 2013

i already did, I'm waiting for their reply :/

edited April 2013

Thanks for your response nissim :D, what do u mean with detailed information? well, i used my card because a friend of mine needed to recieve some payments from zmedianow, and he needed them as soon as posible and he didnt had a payoneer acount yet, so i use my card, now, he already has a payoneer account, thats why i need to delete my payoneer information from the page, so he could upload his information and recieve the payments with his card, did i do something wrong? we tought that delete my information will be more easier. thanks.

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

@lucasterry20

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when you contacted our support and I will look into the matter further.

edited April 2013
    David wrote on April 15 2013, 6:52 AM: »

@lucasterry20

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when you contacted our support and I will look into the matter further.

hi, ok the number they send me is LTK481072046896X , Thanks :D

lucasterry20 wrote on April 15 2013, 8:01 PM: »

hi, ok the number they send me is LTK481072046896X , Thanks :D

Hi, what happened? im still waiting :(

I have passed on your information to a support manager. They will review the matter and update you by email.

David wrote on April 17 2013, 7:30 AM: »

I have passed on your information to a support manager. They will review the matter and update you by email.

ok, thank u very much, you think that it will take a lot of time? cuase i my friend needs to get a payment before the end of the month.

If you dont hear within 3 business days let me know.

David wrote on April 19 2013, 10:44 AM: »

If you dont hear within 3 business days let me know.

well im still waiting, they wanted a reason why i want to release my card from zmedianow, should i answer them via the e-mail that they sent me?? cause i did that, anyways, ill wait this weekend, thanks again :)

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, your e-mail reply was received and is being reviewed. You'll receive an update via e-mail once it has been.