Pending Payment under Review

Hi. Please work on this pending payment. This is so frustrating. Check my attached screenshot. I need the money approved and cleared now.
Transaction ID: 152355127
Customer ID: 33678988

Best Answer

Answers

• PrincessLubnaPrincessLubna Member Posts: 2
    I need to know if this is an issue with payoneer or my employer.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, looks like the account has not been properly verified which is causing this issue. To resolve it in the timeliest of fashions, please open a live chat, or call our customer support. They would be able to approve the payment on the call or chat if you call within the next 4 hours.

Thanks!

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, looks like the account has not been properly verified which is causing this issue. To resolve it in the timeliest of fashions, please open a live chat, or call our customer support. They would be able to approve the payment on the call or chat if you call within the next 4 hours.

Thanks!

• sharie14sharie14 Member Posts: 0
    Hi! Please help me with regards to provide business details since I don't have one. My payment was still under review due to that verification already at 13 days. Thanks
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sharie14 We communicated with our approval team and are happy to inform you that they approved your payment. Have a wonderful day!

• dowrydowry Member Posts: 0
    I have pending payments since June 2nd, I called Customer Support the other day and they said It's just a regular review and I should allow 2-3 days for it to be reviewed. It's been 3 days now.
    I haven't received any email from Payoneer regarding any verification, also no open requirements in the verification center.
    How long more will it take to release the funds?
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @dowry . We can see that the payments were loaded on your account.
    Let us know if you need further assistance

• shanthishanthi Member Posts: 0
    CLIENT PAID FOR MY SERVICES AND STILL PAYMENT IS PENDING STATE WITH TRANSACTION ID 199920823.PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW THE REASON FOR DELAY.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU.
  • uzairaliuzairali Member Posts: 7
    I am new in Payoneer and I have upcoming transaction but until now still pending. Is this normal?

Payoneer Website Message:
    Upcoming transactions (1)
    Transactions that have not affected your balance yet
    Pending
  • Dexter_progDexter_prog Member Posts: 54 ✭✭

Same problem for me, they are not responding anywhere and they keep blaming the other end (in my case Amazon, who confirmed they didn't charge the card nor aren't holding an authorization)

• joseta29joseta29 Member Posts: 5
    Please anyone can help me here?I did not get my money it shows it is pending and upcoming transaction.It does not show on my balance.Still zero..This is the first time it happened in my payoneer account.Ive been receiving money for almost 5 months now.I didnt expect to be such complicated.Please tell me why my money is pending up to now?And please use this existing email if u wish to send me informations about payoneer.([email protected])I am looking forward to your immediate response and i hope u will resolve this matter (customer id#35798696) (Transaction ID #205808332)
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @joseta29. The payment is pending because we need a better picture of your ID. Please check the email sent today to you.

@LauraPayoneer thank you i appreciate it.I comply it today and shows that it is approved.So, I hope i will get my salary as soon as possible.Thank you.
    I am still waiting to left the pending status so i can withdraw the monet.I need it urgent please!I already comply the ID picture and it says that is approved so why prolonging the agony?Please!!! @LauraPayoneer
  • hcastareshcastares Member Posts: 2
    I have a pending transaction and I haven't received any notifications or instructions about what to do. Has been more than a week. What should I do?
  • Azra_ParveenAzra_Parveen Member Posts: 4
    if you don't wanna approve just give my money back to my fiverr account you are trying to make fool ppl CS contact no reply always get automatic non sense answers no live chat option weird such a bad experience i just want my transaction back bad time when i chooses payoneer worst service send my money back to my fiverr ac when my ac was not ready why you didn't ask me these stupid verifications before when i made my transaction you put it on pending wow >.<
    Customer ID
    Transaction ID
  • maja3majamaja3maja Member Posts: 7
    No solution yet? same problem here...

Hi @joseta29. The payment was already loaded on your account.

Hi @Azra_Parveen, the payment was approved :)

• gouravsaini123gouravsaini123 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    have you got the payment
    ??
  • aalia01aalia01 Member Posts: 2
    I haven't recieved the payment its pending as well, I was asked to verify business details and give pan card picture but i just gave front pocture of pan card now I'm wondering if i am supposed to give the back of the pan as well or no and if so, when will they reach out to me, its been 3 days I hope it'll be done in a week
  • hcastareshcastares Member Posts: 2
    > @gouravsaini123 said:
    > have you got the payment
    > ??

> @maja3maja said:
    > No solution yet? same problem here...

Nope, nothing.
  • thisaintkansasthisaintkansas Member Posts: 4
    same problem
  • denisdenodenisdeno Member Posts: 3
    edited August 25
    Hey, I would like to know what's the longest time does payoneer take to process upcoming transactions. I have 3 pending transactions since 11th August. I've called support many times but the only response I get is "Your payments will be processed in 2-3 business days" or "keep checking on your email for the updates". Am losing patience now and I would like to know why I haven't received my money for that long. The support haven't even asked me for additional information or any verification for further processing of my payments.

Customer ID 27993686

Here are the transaction IDs
  • RafaelMcdRafaelMcd Member Posts: 5
    Are you receiving in USD or EURO?
  • humpheddy09humpheddy09 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hello payoneer community. My transactions have been under review for more than 3days now without any email from payoneer for document verification. What could be the problem? Please help. I've emailed their customer help but no response yet. Thanks.
  • humpheddy09humpheddy09 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Here's my ID: 38721858
    The transactions IDs:
    214534602 for $97
    214762848 for $97

Please help cos I think I'm losing my patience.
    > @RafaelMcd said:
    > Are you receiving in USD or EURO?

USD
  • pepifujiipepifujii Member Posts: 2
    hello payoneer
    I want to confirm about my pending payment and it has entered the 4th day. I have done all the verification. I ask the payer, their balance has been deducted. and my payoneer is still pending.
    I attach a Transaction ID:
    Transaction ID
    Transaction ID
    Transaction ID
    i very confused
  • Adeel11Adeel11 Member Posts: 2
    payment request id 4778696
    transaction id 214235795
    Stuck in process since 19 august, need to get the payment processed as soon as possible,
    i have contacted costumer support but yet to receive a response.
    Will I ever get help from the customer support really?
  • dball7848dball7848 Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    I want to know what will happen to my money stuck in pending if Payoneer did not approve my account.
  • bigaurathingbigaurathing Member Posts: 1
    Hi, my upcoming transaction is pending over 24 hours and I didn't get any emails. Could you check that for me? Do I need to do anything for that?

Transaction ID
    Customer ID 17775407
  • farko88farko88 Member Posts: 0
    Hi,

I've received $50 from a friend (from his Payoneer account), to be able to order a Payoneer card. I can see his payment under upcoming transfers, but for three days it's in "under review" state. I'm verified with my passport.

Thanks in advance,
    Fahrudin
  • Valentino_PayoneerValentino_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Posts: 124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

When you discover that your payment is pending on your account in most cases you will see that additional information was required for its verification.

We advise you to contact customer care to resolve this issue.

• V4CsV4Cs Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I got paid today but my payment is still pending (under review). I sent 2 support tickets (1 in Turkish and 1 in English) but I can't see them. It says "No records found" under "Support Center > My Requests". Can you guys help me about it please? Thanks and have a nice day.
  • Adeel11Adeel11 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, there are no open requirements in verification center.
    I have contacted costumer support but i am yet to receive a response kindly help me out & clear this transaction.
  • nasaneesnasanees Member Posts: 6
    @bigaurathing same for me.! its been 4 days now and still payment is on pending, before receiving money from the same client and that was instant, and this time its pending from 4 days, i talk to online support for two times and they said, it will be available in next 1-2 days and still its pending. anyone help please.
    PS : my account is fully verified. i haven't got any mail from payoneer.
  • shamp1984shamp1984 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have a payment held since 08/27/2020. It takes 2 business days from the day the payment is sent for the funds to reach your Payoneer account, but it didn't happen. Where can I see the status of the transfer? I already made two requests to the support and I only get the automatic response.

Thank you.
  • bigaurathingbigaurathing Member Posts: 1
    How could you connect the live chat? I cannot even connect the chat. It says cancelled
  • RAZAAHMEDRAZAAHMED Member Posts: 1
    I received my withdrawal from Fiverr to my Payoneer account. but in my Payoneer account, it's not loading and showing my account is cancelled. The loading button is disabled.
    Please I need the help, it had been 12 hours that my payment is pending?
  • sarahfauzsarahfauz Member Posts: 9
    Hello Payoneer,

I have a payment which is pending almost 1 month .
    I already uploaded documents for reviewing/verifying these payment.
    FAQ said that review payment will takes up to 3-5 business days.
    But why in my case it almost 1 month for reviewing process?
    This is not my first payment from same source.

Customer ID 38564868
    Transaction ID 211165867
    Hello, payment is under process from 30/08/2020.
    I was receiving the payment from the same source and all were instant, but this time payment is stuck. i have talk to customer support 3 times and all are saying it will take 1 - 2 business days and now its already 5 days and payment is still on pending. Please help me to resolve this issue.
    Payment ID : 216258038
    finally I got my payment
  • teximran007teximran007 Member Posts: 1
    I have an also same issue 7 days gone.....no mail reply no help support...iam also very confused.
  • Rasheed3Rasheed3 Member Posts: 0
    edited September 4
    Hi, I received two different payments from my different clients one of my payment still in under review please resolve my issue. Also, I already provide additional information but only this payment in under a review. I contacted customer care but they make my complaint resolve without asking anything :neutral:

Transaction ID 216323714
    Payment request ID 4815109

Please resolve my issue
  • Hamzaag49Hamzaag49 Member Posts: 0
    Hello Community! On 28 Aug. , i withdraw money from fiverr to payoneer. But until now it is still pending. Please help me. What is problem?
    I waited for about 20 minutes and in every 5 minutes there is a popup, just click on i will wait. and you will be connected to live chat
  • JanjuaJanjua Member Posts: 4
    Same case here
  • Jeantan07Jeantan07 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,

I am also facing the same issue but no reply from your end. This is the pending ID since September 1st. Kindly assist

Payment Request ID 4822669
    Payment ID 216726402