Fiverr revenue card option greyed out

Hello!
I am writing this to ask what has happened to my payoneer bank account approval and also the withdrawal option in fiverr is still greyed out. I have added all the required documents asked in "verification center". Its been 5 days since I did that. So please can anyone tell me whats happening? Either are you guys checking my account or is it still pending?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @tobisan123 The quality of the ID you are submitting is insufficient and unclear. Make sure to send our team a clear copy so they can proceed

• tobisan123tobisan123 Member Posts: 9
    > @morga said:
    > Hi there @tobisan123 The quality of the ID you are submitting is insufficient and unclear. Make sure to send our team a clear copy so they can proceed

But there is no option anymore to send pictures. And there was also no email or notification telling me that the pictures are not high quality. Its been a month since I'm uploading, asking for the status, etc. How can I add them again?
    Also while the bank is under review I can neither remove it nor add a new one. Please at least remove the bank account so I can add my own with a newer CNIC high quality pictures. It already takes days to get an answer. Please! The account will be stuck forever like this.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello there,

Please be sure to submit all new documents to customer support, in a ticket. You can do so by clicking here.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.