Pending transaction for more than 4 days now

I have been waiting more than 4 days for a pending transaction to come through. At first, I have been told it will take 1-2 days to come through. Yesterday morning (Friday) I was told that it will be through in the course of that day, so in a few hours. I woke up this morning, the money is still not through. What is happening? Why is this taking so long??? Why do you guys keep telling me estimates that (of course) are not true, since I was told 2 days max, and now are at more than 4, and I still don't have the money. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? I talked with the support 4 times, but the offices and the live chat is closed today.

Comments

• fastpleasefastplease Posts: 4Member
    Mine is same whole week passed , I supplied all the documents required from day one
    Still says pending , It is like they holding your payments also they are taking you hostage with it
    and everytime they say some thing wrong with ID you sent is not clear take a photo with smart phone or iphone
    I take photo with phone and also send a high def scan still they are not responding any effort I do positively
  • aquasomeaquasome Posts: 3Member
    My client sent me a payment to my Euro account since last week Thursday, till now the payment is still showing pending in my Payoneer account.

Is Payoneer really this bad, because this is very bad for business owners not to have access to money that was sent this long.

It is one week already, please help me make this fund available in my euro account balance.

And I have been calling Payoneer customer service on this matter since last week, still not resolved. I have also sent email, yet nothing. Now I'm taking this extra step to post this to forum.

It is infuriating.

My customer ID is 21753429

Transaction ID

To
    DE63512308006501140761