Prohibited Transactions clarification needed on some of them

necony286necony286 Posts: 5Member
I was going through the terms and conditions and i have a few questions if anyone could help would be great.

1. So I can't use my Payoneer account with out card to pay any of these?
-Airlines
-Bill payments
-Medical services
-Food and beverages
-Cosmetics/lotions
-Books
-Donations
-Vacation Services
(some of these seem strange to me to not be allowed?)

2."Personal use such as gifts, loans or payments from friends and family". So a family member or friend is not allowed to send me a payment?

3. also an other thing that worries me is this one
"Wire transfer money orders" so this means people cant send me money that I can withdraw to my bank is this considered a wire transfer or?

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,458Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@necony286 All these line of businesses are against our Terms and Conditions and so you cannot receive payments that are related to such businesses. Receiving payments from friends and family is not supported as well. We also do not receive wire transfers, only ACH direct deposits from US based companies

• necony286necony286 Posts: 5Member
    So If a job is completed for a person in Europe as a freelancer (i.e. website built). I cannot request payment using your service? if the person would use his bank as payment for the request?
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,458Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If it is not in line with our Terms and Conditions, then no

But I've contacted support and they said it is allowed to request a payment for work completed and now your saying its not allowed? and that its not in line with your terms and conditions?
    @morga But I've contacted support and they said it is allowed to request a payment for work completed and now your saying its not allowed? and that its not in line with your terms and conditions?
    So if you finished a job and you want to get payed if you use a payment request and the person uses his bank account to pay your payment request your going against the terms and conditions as this is a violation ?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,433Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, you can definitely send a payment request for work completed, but it needs to align with our terms and conditions. For example, if you are building a gambling website for the client, since the gambling industry is against our terms and conditions you wouldn't be able to receive a payment on Payoneer for this. As long as the line of business is not in violation of our terms and conditions, you are not in violation.

And no, using a bank account to pay a payment request is not against our terms and conditions.