Pending Payment 21753429

My client sent me a payment to my Euro account since last week Thursday, till now the payment is still showing pending in my Payoneer account.

Is Payoneer really this bad, because this is very bad for business owners not to have access to money that was sent this long.

It is one week already, please help me make this fund available in my euro account balance.

And I have been calling Payoneer customer service on this matter since last week, still not resolved. I have also sent email, yet nothing. Now I'm taking this extra step to post this to forum.

It is infuriating.

My customer ID is 21753429

Transaction ID

To
DE63512308006501140761

Comments

• aquasomeaquasome Posts: 3Member
    My client sent me a payment to my Euro account since last week Thursday, till now the payment is still showing pending in my Payoneer account.

Is Payoneer really this bad, because this is very bad for business owners not to have access to money that was sent this long.

It is one week already, please help me make this fund available in my euro account balance.

And I have been calling Payoneer customer service on this matter since last week, still not resolved. I have also sent email, yet nothing. Now I'm taking this extra step to post this to forum.

It is infuriating.

My customer ID is 21753429

Transaction ID

To
    DE63512308006501140761
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, we see that you were advised on the update on our social media page, and also by customer support. Feel free to post back if you have any new questions.

This discussion has been closed.