Hi there,

I had 2 account one i blocked and replace that email with old one now i cannot open my old account with the replaced email not even with the original one which was before i send 2 time emails to payoneer but i didn't get any reply yet please tell me how to get back my account i have funds to transfer and also my personal bank is connected with that account and also my fiverr is connected please someone help me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi there
    For security reasons, there are things we cannot disclose here in the forum. Please call our support team directly so they can verify your details and further assist you

• Hafeez_Noor_AfridiHafeez_Noor_Afridi Member Posts: 5
    I am living in UAE if i call from here it will cost me bundle of money . any how can you guide me how much $ will it cost to call from UAE on this +1-646-658-3695

I'm sorry but we do not offer a toll free line for UAE- you can also email our team

edited October 2019
    I sent 2 email from both emails but its 5th day still no reply yet by Payoneer team.

1 . Reference # 191005-001994 on (5th October 2019)

2 . Reference # 191008-000502 on (8th October 2019)

Our team will follow up with you via email but as advised email inquiries can take up to 7 business days

ok thanks i will wait until 7th day.

Perfect :)

This discussion has been closed.