Hafeez_Noor_AfridiHafeez_Noor_Afridi Posts: 4Member
Hi there,

I had 2 account one i blocked and replace that email with old one now i cannot open my old account with the replaced email not even with the original one which was before i send 2 time emails to payoneer but i didn't get any reply yet please tell me how to get back my account i have funds to transfer and also my personal bank is connected with that account and also my fiverr is connected please someone help me.

Comments

• morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there
    For security reasons, there are things we cannot disclose here in the forum. Please call our support team directly so they can verify your details and further assist you

• Hafeez_Noor_AfridiHafeez_Noor_Afridi Posts: 4Member
    I am living in UAE if i call from here it will cost me bundle of money . any how can you guide me how much $ will it cost to call from UAE on this +1-646-658-3695

I'm sorry but we do not offer a toll free line for UAE- you can also email our team

edited October 10
    I sent 2 email from both emails but its 5th day still no reply yet by Payoneer team.

1 . Reference # 191005-001994 on (5th October 2019)

2 . Reference # 191008-000502 on (8th October 2019)

Our team will follow up with you via email but as advised email inquiries can take up to 7 business days

ok thanks i will wait until 7th day.

Perfect :)

This discussion has been closed.