My account has not been set yet, no update, I already filled the form

Waqas123Waqas123 Posts: 2Member
I have signed up on Payoneer. I had the account previously back in 2014 and I tried to get the card, but it was never delivered. I talked to CSR and I was told that those accounts are no longer used. They recommended me to create new account with new email address. I did that. Still, I have not got any news from you. I am quite frustrated that I am not being responded.

Comments

• Waqas123Waqas123 Posts: 2Member
    My ID is Customer ID 33591899. I have provided identity documents also.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,458Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Waqas123 We can see that your Payoneer account has been approved yesterday and that it is ready to receive payments. Let us know if you require further assistance

• shangpamat27shangpamat27 Posts: 2Member
    Hello, I need some help about my account. My client wants to pay me using payoneer in onlinejobs but she keeps on getting error. My account is not yet approved. Can you someone check my account if ther's something that I need to provide to get my account approve. My customer id is 19450960.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,458Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@shangpamat27 Please note that your account is pending approval which means it is not yet ready to receive payments. Once it is approved, she should be able to send you funds. We can see that you provided the requested information on 10/06. Please note that the review time is 3-5 business days. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

This discussion has been closed.