My Payment still on pending

saqib3xsaqib3x Posts: 1Member
Hello Payoneer Community,
I received a payment of 96.80 USD on 8th October in my payoneer account but its still in pending and now your system asking for my company details. I dont owe any company I'm a freelancer working on Fiverr and Twitter. Sometimes client pay us directly through PAYPAL so we transfer that funds to our Payoneer Global Payment service. Now when I received this payment (96.80 USD) Payment in my account then your system ask for my company details etc.... I'm telling you again that I don't have any company I'm a freelancer working on differnt platform. I'm also sending my ID CARD and some other proofs. So kindly clear my payment I need this ASAP! It's still showing on pending.. Also I contacted your agent on 8 October he said your payment will be clear on 10 October but today is 11 October and its still pending

Comments

• saqib3xsaqib3x Posts: 1Member
    Hello Payoneer Community,
    I received a payment of 96.80 USD on 8th October in my payoneer account but its still in pending and now your system asking for my company details. I dont owe any company I'm a freelancer working on Fiverr and Twitter. Sometimes client pay us directly through PAYPAL so we transfer that funds to our Payoneer Global Payment service. Now when I received this payment (96.80 USD) Payment in my account then your system ask for my company details etc.... I'm telling you again that I don't have any company I'm a freelancer working on differnt platform. I'm also sending my ID CARD and some other proofs. So kindly clear my payment I need this ASAP! It's still showing on pending.. Also I contacted your agent on 8 October he said your payment will be clear on 10 October but today is 11 October and its still pending
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,454Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11

Hi there,

When we ask for information about your company, we are referring to any information that is in relation to what you do to receive funds. Most of our users are freelancers, so we are aware that they don't have businesses. We are asking for documents that can help us understand what you do to receive funds - what kind of work you do to receive payments.

For example, you mentioned you have a client who pays you through PayPal. So in this case, we need information about the industry you are in, and the work you do to receive payments from this client.

This information is imperative as you could lose access to the Global Payment Service if you choose to not submit this information.

If you have further questions please send a message to me.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.