Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Global Payment Service doesn't show up in my account after almost two months!

Hello Payoneer,

I registered in Payoneer almost two months ago and I provided my documents and my local bank account information and yet, there is no service called "Global Payment Service" in my account! I would like to know why and can you fix it if it turned out to be a problem or something.
Thank You.

Comments

• MuratPayoneer
    MuratPayoneer Member Posts: 1
    Same problem as me. And i have sent PM to admin morga also but still no progress :(
  • Wright
    Wright Member Posts: 2
    My Customer ID is 34250920 and in my account Under the Receive button it says that to activate the Global Payment Service I need to have received at least $5000. To receive any money in Payoneer I need the Global Payment Service. Customer Care when contacted sends automated messages that take me back to square one. Who can assist resolve this catch 22 situation? My Passport and Address information were submitted and it indicates in the Verification Centre that the Passport details have been approved.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@MohmmedAljomaie & @MuratPayoneer & @Wright Please send us a private message so we can assist you further with this

• Wright
    Wright Member Posts: 2
    @morga Thank you for offering to assist us. I have sent you a private message explaining my predicament and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thank you once again.
  • [Deleted User]

@Wright Will follow up with you there :smile:

• iman_2019
    iman_2019 Member Posts: 1
    Hi

I live in Qatar. I created a new account in payoneer, but I do not have "Global service Payment". In my account Under the Receive button it says that to activate the Global Payment Service I need to have received at least $5000. I cannot connect my account to amazon, since I do not have details of my payoneer account. Can you please help in this?
  • [Deleted User]

@iman_2019 Kindly send us a private message so we can further assist you with this

• jowoodly
    jowoodly Member Posts: 3
    Hello there, I'm facing the same problem how can you help me please..
  • [Deleted User]

@jowoodly Kindly send us a private message for further assistance as well :smile:

• jowoodly
    jowoodly Member Posts: 3
    @morga i still need help plzz :(
  • [Deleted User]

@jowoodly We will follow up with you on your private message. Please note that this is not a live chat so if you require immediate assistance, it is always recommended to contact our support team directly. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience

This discussion has been closed.