Why is it taking longer to withdraw my fund to my local bank account

WhitenyWhiteny Posts: 3Member
I withdraw 5O euro to my local bank account about 5days ago after I have received confirmation in my email that I will recieve the fund between 2 business working days. But I haven't receive the fund in my account. Its about 4 working days now I haven't receive my fund in my local bank account. Customer ID: 32794077. Transaction ID: 153247672 and Transfer ID 4366182422421594. Please help me

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 319Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Whitney We do apologize your transfer has yet to arrive. We had someone at our support team reach out to you, via email, on how to proceed in such cases.

• WhitenyWhiteny Posts: 3Member
    I have not receive the money and its so annoying... Kindly help me. I need the money asap
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 319Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Whiteny We understand your frustration. Please be advised your case is already being handled by our support team. They will notify you via email about any updates. We ask you to kindly wait.

• WhitenyWhiteny Posts: 3Member
    Its was not resolve... I haven't receive my money in my account and this is frustrating. I email my bank and I received an email from them saying the money was not sent to them that I should provide the transaction receipt which I did and they replied back that I should contact the sender which is your company. Customer ID: 32794077
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Whiteny Have you replied to the email our team sent you?

• Dw_94Dw_94 Posts: 1Member
    My withdrawal is pending how long should i wait for it .... please help
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Dw_94 We can see that it was already approved :smile:

This discussion has been closed.