What is the best way to get my money

hajdhahajdha Member Posts: 10
Hi,

I have an affiliate Payonner Card, and I just want to know what is the cheapest way to get my money from a Payonner Partner.

1) Withraw it using my PayPal account and then send the money to my Payoneer card.
2) Withraw it directly to my Payoneer card.

My Second question is: 
is There any differences in fees, between the affiliate Payoneer card and the a Payoneer card with a Payoneer partner.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

If you are receiving payments from a partner, you can load the card directly from your account with the partner to your Payoneer card. You can have multiple partners on one card, to learn how to do this read here.

Different card programs may have different fee structures. You can view yours by logging in to your My Account under General Information you will see the Pricing and Fees option.

• hajdhahajdha Member Posts: 10

Hi David,

The partner I am talking about is Fiverr, and I think they haven't yet this possibility.

My question is, I have an affiliate Payoneer Card, so if I use my card with a different partner, does the same affiliate Payoneer fees apply to my account? or the fees depends on the partner I am using in a given transaction, and it doesn't depend on the card (in this case an AFFIliate CARD)

When using the card the fees are associated with program that you signed up for.

When you receive a payment it is based on the partner you are receiving the payment from.

• hajdhahajdha Member Posts: 10

"When you receive a payment it is based on the partner you are receiving the payment from."

is there any fees when we receive money on our Payonner Card? because I don't see it on the "Pricing & Fees" page.

Thank you David :)

There should be a part in the pricing and fee that says Loading Payments.