Login affiliate page

loriot35loriot35 Posts: 9Member
edited April 2013 in Affiliates

Hello from Germany.

Today i registered on the refer-a-friend site. Then one time i was told to insert an verification code on the   

"stats page".

Then i logged of. Next time i thought i must login with miy name and emal adress... But that was a big mistake, i think. Unfortunatly, i misstype the emai, so now i have a second mail registered to the refer programm. (which is not the mail of my payoneer card account)

please can you help me out of this? How can i delete the misstyped account? And how can i log in to my real account to see my stats?

Thanks in advance

Peter

edit: for my first registration with the mail of my payoneer card account i havent recieve an email wiith registration details.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

The second account will not affect your stats, just make sure to sign in with the original email that is associated with your Payoneer account.

On the log in page just put your name and the email you use to register originally and you will log in to first account.

Please check your spam for that email, if you still have not received it let me know and I will look into this further.

• loriot35loriot35 Posts: 9Member

Hello David.

Thanks for this Info.

I checked Spam Ordner, no mail.

The only one i recieved about the Account wasthe one with subject "Verify your Payoneer Refer A Friend account". If i click on the link in this mail and then on "stats", it appears "Click 'Request Code' and we'll send you a verification code via email"

Kind regards, Peter

• loriot35loriot35 Posts: 9Member
    edited April 2013

Ok, i can login and if i want to see the stats, a new verification codeis requiered.

Now another question: If i click on the Twitter Icon, the system is creating new links that are different from the one i created yesterday.

The forwarding is correct to a landing page with my name and my email in the adress link...

Is there a constant link that i can use? I dont now because of the missing welcome mail of the system.

The email is the same i used for register here in the forum. So please can you send me the welcome mail again?

Thanks

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The link shown in the Twitter referral is constant that you can use. Most likely since it was never used yesterday, or you switched accounts, it was different.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer