I would like payoneer to work

With buglance

Comments

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We appreciate your input @rolph We are always looking to expand our options to assist you in getting paid directly from companies so we transferred this to our team for a suggestion :)

• karim74karim74 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, please help. Why am I not getting a global payment service in my account? I would like to transfer my money. Please reply. Thank you.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@karim74 Hello,

Please be advised that we need you to provide a proof of residence. Acceptable forms of proof of residence are government-issued ID with your name and this address, a bank statement, or a copy of a recent utility bill that has your name and this address (examples of utility bills we accept are gas, water, electric, phone, internet, or internet.)

*If you are renting and do not have any utility bills under your name, please provide us with a copy of your rental agreement and a copy of a utility bill under the owner's name.

Once you do via My Account, the documents will be reviewed. If everything is approved, you will be provided with the global payment service details.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.