Account hacked

Good evening. I have a big problem with my account! Immediately after obtaining the verification, I tried to exceed but the associated password and phone number were changed. I tried to recover the password a million times but I don't get the email. I have sent messages to the help desk and have not received a reply. The last ticket had the number 191020-006387. I can't even find an Italian number to call!

Comments

• chuckanchuckan Posts: 2Member
    Try to contact Payoneer through Facebook or Twitter :) They respond quickly over there I believe! You'll get the account back as long as you can identify yourself. :) I can't promise but Payoneer are great so I wouldn't worry! Been with them for years now as my only income is from Selling t-shirts online and I always get my payments on time and I haven't had any complications for the last 2 years. Two years ago I had some issues during Christmas with my money being on hold for 7 days due to incompleted transactions due to high volume of consumers buying a lot all over the world...! I guess the system was overloaded. It was a bad situation I remember because it was christmas time and stuff... But I told the chat support about it and haven't had any issues since. Only thing I think is a little bad is that you can't call them when your card gets comprimised like for you now... They should have an emergency line that only stolen cards/hacked accs etc are allowed to call... So if you are reading this Payoneer staff, you know what to do! ;) That would be my only request...! Good luck! :)