Reopen Payoneer account

khaled_ghamazikhaled_ghamazi Posts: 11Member ✭✭
i made a mistake as i used my nick name that i famous for as a last name instead of my real last name that found in the government id i tried to explain this matter to them but they blocked my account i don't know
what should i do now ? i have sent an email to change my name to be look like my name in the government id and another one to reopen my account . i want any one in the community to help me in this matter or admins to fasten the process
@KazPayoneer @morga

Comments

• khaled_ghamazikhaled_ghamazi Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    @KazPayoneer can you help me in this matter?
    as my appen account won't give me any funds ,only by this account
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@khaled_ghamazi We are sorry but there is no way we can approve this account if you applied with a name that is different than the one registered on your ID. We transferred this to our payment approval department to cancel the pending payment. You should receive an update soon after which you will need to reapply with your correct real details

edited October 23
    @morga
    @KazPayoneer

i have 2 questions
    1_is there any hope that i can take the money in that account?
    2_that payoneer account was linked with appen and now its closed ,i have contacted appen to change the account so i can receive funds on it but they told me to contact payoneer helping center ,what should i do now to create new one linked with appen?

No the money will be canceled and returned back to the original source.
    In regards to releasing the funding source, this will also be handled so please wait for an update from our team

edited October 23
    @morga
    do you mean that the money will return to my appen account ?
    as the money comes from appen to payoneer
    or the money will be in payoneer?

@morga
    @KazPayoneer

@khaled_ghamazi The money will return to its original source so if it is Appen then yes

@morga
    thank you for your response , when can i create the updated account ?

@khaled_ghamazi Once the payment and funding source are released :) You will receive a notification via email

This discussion has been closed.