Two step authentication for login.

mindmind Posts: 15Member ✭✭
I think it will a be a good idea to use two step verification for login using google authenticato or other servicer. With google authenticator, you get a 6 digit code on your smartphone or tablet which you need to enter to login. ( you will need to install the app). This can be an optional feature. Using this, even if someone has my password he will not be able to login. This will be a majotlr security measure towards preventing unauthorised transfer.

• andreev.artemandreev.artem Posts: 0Member

Do you have plans to add two-way authentication? Then our payoneer accounts will be more secure. And it will be really more convenient to use mobile app if we will have application-specific passwords which can be revoked.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We do offer a 4-digit security code for the app, which is not connected to your online account in any way (only used for the app).

Two factor authentication is something we are considering for the future - thanks for the feedback!

Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mauricioprado00mauricioprado00 Posts: 1Member
    what about now? we are already 3 years in the future, is it available yet?
  • icydiamondicydiamond Posts: 5Member
    When you would do that?
  • AmaloWriters_comAmaloWriters_com Posts: 2Member
    So bad that this has not been rolled out, 3 years since you made this post.
  • AmaloWriters_comAmaloWriters_com Posts: 2Member
    So bad that this has not been rolled out, 3 years since you made this post.
  • bocharsky_bwbocharsky_bw Posts: 1Member
    Yeah, really want this feature as soon as possible! Any news about it?
  • YasarYasar Posts: 39Member ✭✭

@bocharsky_bw said:
    I'm looking forward to it! Please, implement it finally

We too!

Get Free $35 Bonus on your First Registration.

====> Sign UP & Get Free $35 Bonus!
    Payoneer In Pakistan: How To Get MasterCard?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,107Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hate to sound like a broken record, but there is no news regarding this as of yet. I'm sure that this is on their agenda, however when it will be implemented I cannot say.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• SuahiliSuahili Posts: 5Member
    This is ridiculous. What is the reason for this, it's like extremely difficult to implement ow what? I would pay more just to get this feature and I would switch to other service with this feature if I could.