Account Verification

SommySommy Posts: 5Member
Hello
I opened my account in August but it was not approved then. I was required to provide additional details for verification which i did about a week ago.
Could you kindly check my account status
My Customer ID 33297951

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Sommy We communicated with our approval team regarding the status of your account. We need a better quality copy of your ID as well as a full residential address + matching proof of residence. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• SommySommy Posts: 5Member
    Thank You. I have sent the required documents. I will be waiting for your positive response
  • faisalnadeem67faisalnadeem67 Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2
    Hi Morga,

I have opened my account account on Payoneer on Oct 28, 2019. I was asked to provide additional documents that I provide on the same day. I wanted to ask how long will it take more to approve my account. I have updated my bank details as well. It's been around 5 days already. Looking forward to your help. My customer ID is 34634498. Thanks!
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@faisalnadeem67 We communicated with our approval team regarding this. Please note that we require a better quality copy of your government issued photo ID. Log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

This discussion has been closed.