I have Three questions?

AlieveAlieve Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Is there any method to withdraw money from payoneer except master card?

can i transfer funds directly from my bank account to paypal? (not from card! Account number given on cheque given in us payment service?

can any one transfer my money to his/her account any pay me in cash? ( I didnt get my card yet :( )

Comments

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer VIP Member Posts: 264 ✭✭

send a PM to admin David or Nissim =)

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

The Payoneer card can be used where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, on line and at ATMs.

We do not provide sending money form your US Payment Service account to anywhere but the card. The money does not sit in your US Payment Service when you withdraw it from a company on the white list, it is automatically sent to your Payoneer card.

Card to Card transfers can only be done if the participating partner for both cardholders allows for these transfers.

• AlieveAlieve Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    David wrote on April 17 2013, 8:17 AM: »

The Payoneer card can be used where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, on line and at ATMs.

We do not provide sending money form your US Payment Service account to anywhere but the card. The money does not sit in your US Payment Service when you withdraw it from a company on the white list, it is automatically sent to your Payoneer card.

Card to Card transfers can only be done if the participating partner for both cardholders allows for these transfers.

So how can i check that my card or my friends card is allowed for this transfer or how can i enable these transfer?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you have the service available in your My Account page, and you have received at least (1) payout from either a Payoneer partner of the US Payment Service, you are eligible. Your friend can check the same - and if you both meet these requirements, you can complete the transfer.

• AlieveAlieve Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on April 17 2013, 9:22 PM: »

If you have the service available in your My Account page, and you have received at least (1) payout from either a Payoneer partner of the US Payment Service, you are eligible. Your friend can check the same - and if you both meet these requirements, you can complete the transfer.

Thanks for reply.
    I have US Payment service offer but my friend doesn't he have oDesk affiliate account. is it possible to transfer money

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

He can check if the option is available to him in his My Account, as Nissim suggested.

For card to card transfers it does not have to be the same partner, just both partners have to allow it.