Transaction Still pending

sunshineguerra02sunshineguerra02 Member Posts: 1
Hi can anyone help me about my issue. My client send me my salary but it's still in pending status I'm waiting for almost half a day

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sunshineguerra02 Please be advised that in order to process this payment you must contact our support team via phones or chats. They will contact our accounts team to have this payment approved, if all documents requested were submitted. In order to see how to contact our support team, please use the link below:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

• sunshineguerra02sunshineguerra02 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, again can anyone help me about this problem. My boss sent me my salary thru Payoneer. But unfortunately after half day it's still pending. I contact support, email and chat no one was able to help me. I don't know what to do.

P. S I already contact support so don't advice me to contact them again.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sunshineguerra02 We were just informed that your documents are under review for verification of the payment. Our accounts team are currently experiencing a large amount of inquiries, which is causing a delay in the review process. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.