I Can't Understand My Fees Page

MecherguiMechergui Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
Hello,
This is a screenshot of my fees page:
856520dddd.png
>>you can see
"Loading Payments : Free : Per load : Each time card is loaded"
=> that mean, my main partner can send me money for Free, YES?????!!!!!!!

"Loading of partner payments : Per Trx : Each payment - direct deposit takes 3-5 days"
=> that mean, my associated partners can send me money for Free, YES?????!!!!!!!

i am confused, is that correct?? can you clarify if i am wrong??

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi,

Generally speaking, yes - according to the list you have posted here, partner loads are free, and so are bank transfers in the United States. Since the bank transfers outside the US have different fees per country, depending on the country, you can see the list when you choose the bank transfer instead of the card.

Please keep in mind, however, that the fees you have associated with your card are always from the original partner you signed up with, through whom you received your card, regardless of what the new partner's fees are.
    Talia
  • MecherguiMechergui Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

Generally speaking, yes - according to the list you have posted here, partner loads are free, and so are bank transfers in the United States. Since the bank transfers outside the US have different fees per country, depending on the country, you can see the list when you choose the bank transfer instead of the card.

Please keep in mind, however, that the fees you have associated with your card are always from the original partner you signed up with, through whom you received your card, regardless of what the new partner's fees are.

Thanks
    what about "Bank account setup fee : FREE : One time when setting up the bank account"?
    that's about VBA? is it free to me? or what?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechergui wrote:

Thanks
    what about "Bank account setup fee : FREE : One time when setting up the bank account"?
    that's about VBA? is it free to me? or what?

This refers to a US ACH transfer option we offer, which allows US residents to receive their payments directly to a US bank account via ACH.

This is not related to the US Virtual Account pilot program or worldwide local bank transfer service.