What exactly am I being charged by conversion through Payoneer USD to PKR

Hamood_RehmanHamood_Rehman Posts: 1Member
Hi, I need to know where do I get an exact rate of the conversion, the Payoneer is using and what would be the charges that are being deducted from each transaction (USD-PKR).
I have tried so many times to estimate but each time the rate other conversion sources less Payoneer charges are always different from the amount I actually get from the transaction.
I need these estimates for educational and planning purposes, please guide!

Thanks,
Hamood

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Hamood_Rehman The Payoneer fee for making a withdrawal is 2% of the requested amount. The funds are converted to your local currency according to the mid-market rate at the time of the transfer.

For every withdrawal request you will receive an automated email with information regarding the amount that was transferred after the deduction of Payoneer's fees.

Additional fees such as bank processing fees, landing fees, or other intermediary fees may be charged by your bank, a correspondent bank, or other third-party provider involved in the transaction. Please note that unfortunately Payoneer has no control over the additional fees that are deducted by the other banks and we cannot predict them.

This discussion has been closed.