Bank Withdrawal Issues

Hello Payoneer Teams,
Last payment 18 Nov 2019 (286 USD) not received my amount not reach in my bank account because previous all transactions successfully received in my bank account.
The Bank of Punjab is saying you need to contact the remitting bank (Payoneer), because it's their responsibility to credit the payment in their customers' accounts, safely. So, they are right because Payoneer is responsible to credit the amount safely to my account. People don't know the technicalities and the intermediary banks involved in the process.
So Please Payoneer Team check the details below.

Transaction ID
Transaction ID
To
Bank Of Punjab

Transfer ID
Transfer amount
43,583.54 PKR
i am be wholeheartedly thankful.
Umer Touseef

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@umertouseef318 Hello,

We understand your frustration. Please keep in mind that we give our clients a time frame of 3 to 5 business days for transfers to arrive to their bank accounts. There are cases where funds can arrive sooner, but we have to wait until the 5th business day because sometimes transfers can get delayed. We ask you to contact our support team after the 5th business day if your funds have not arrived.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.