I need Canadian account details

abdusismailabdusismail Posts: 7Member
I'm trying to get Amazon to pay to my payoneer from Canada. However, I'm finding it difficult to get Payoneer to give me the Canadian version in my account. How do I get it?

Answers

• LaraPayoneerLaraPayoneer Posts: 60Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abdusismail We automatically issue receiving accounts in USD, EUR, and GBP for eligible customers. Additional currencies available to you are shown in the top area of the Global Payment Service page. To request a receiving account in an additional currency, select it and follow the instructions. If you would like to clarify about the availability of a currency that is not shown, contact us via phone, email or live chat or via our social media channels for further assistance.

• abdusismailabdusismail Posts: 7Member
    Thanks so much for coming in Lara. I've actually selected the Canadian currency and followed the instructions but have not seen it appear in my account. I've done this twice now. That's why I'm posting here. Any way to help, Lara?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abdusismail If you already sent in the request, you will need to wait a few business days, for our department to review your request. If you are eligible you will be notified via email by them.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.