Cannot withdraw cash from my account

mohamed_2811mohamed_2811 Posts: 1Member
Hello all!

As a freelancer, I use Payoneer to receive my payments from Upwork and then withdraw the money to my bank account but this month ( 1st of November) when I tried to withdraw the cash to my bank account it showed "We’re sorry but the application has encountered an error in processing your request. Please try again later." after 4 days of trying I got a notification on Payoneer that I need to fill 3 forms about where I got the money, my Identification card, and who does this bank account belong to. After I filled them and waited a few days I still can't withdraw the money without any luck or any information from Payoneer. I tried contacting the live chat but they were of no help at all and basically a waste of 2~3 hours of waiting with one reply only "It is a technical issue and will be resolved in the next 2~3 days".
Has anyone encountered an issue similar to this? and how did you solve it!
Thanks!

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mohamed_2811 Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response time from our departments.

We were just informed that our customer support team has emailed you today about your issue with the card and withdrawal to bank. Please check that email out.

It appears your issue is currently solved.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.