40 Days And My Wire Transfer Request Is Not Processed Yet — Payoneer Community

40 Days And My Wire Transfer Request Is Not Processed Yet

frustratedfrustrated Member Posts: 4
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello Payoneer,
Please read my frustrating experience with You and help me solve the problem now.

Mar27th me
I place an request to withdraw money via wire transfer.

The problem
In my country and in particular my state people don't have two names, that is first name and second name. They have only one name and they have father's or husbands initial before the name. (Say my name is Jane and my husbands name is James I will be called J. Jane. My bank accounts and other documents will have it in the same format but when registering for an email account or similar I enter my name in the "First name" field and my husband's name in the "second name" field as sites will not accept a single letter as second name. I entered the same way while applying for payoneer.) Now payoneer folks are confused and asked for documents and I sent them.

mar28 payoneer

Please note that our payments department has stated that the name you provided when you registered for the local bank transfer service is different than the one in your account and neither the one on your PAN card.

Please clarify the connection to that name.

mar30 Me

The name is "my name". Full name is given when first name and last name is required. In my country, particulary in my state it's quite common to give the last name as initials (the letter before name. For Jane james it will be J. Jane)

Let me know if there is any questions.

If required I can ask my bank to call You. Please fasten the process as I have placed the request almost 2 weeks ago.

mar31 payoneer

Thank you for sending us your information. I have transferred your information to the Payment Approval Department for further processing.

You will be notified by email of the payment status.

april 14 payoneer Yes, It took them 14 days to check and reply

We exchange few more emails on the same day where I try to explain things

april 15 payoneer

Thank you for sending us your information. I have transferred your information to the Payment Approval Department for further processing.

You will be notified by email of the payment status.

april 28 payonneer. Now 13 days to check and reply

Our payments department is requesting that you send us a copy of a voided check or a bank statement with the bank account number and the owner's name in it.

may3rd me

I am attaching bank statement.

Let me know if You have any questions.

After a few visits to the bank I get a bank statement and send them

may6th payoneer

Please be advised that we need an official statement from the bank.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now what did customer support assume I sent.

Let's see if I ever receive my money. I am talking about mid $xxxx .

To anyone looking to use payoneer understand that it will take 13 to 14 days for them to reply and this is perfectly normal.

If someone from payoneer looks at this and will like to help me out my ticket number is LTK145033016916X

P.S: I never wanted to post this publicly but after 40 days!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I understand your frustration, however please realize that we adhere to strict rules and regulations that require us to follow certain procedures, to ensure the security of ourselves and our cardholders.

I will not discuss account information on an open forum, however I will PM you a reply to your question, and will contact Customer Support to make sure the issue is resolved.

Feel free to keep me updated on the status.

Thanks.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • frustratedfrustrated Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

I understand your frustration, however please realize that we adhere to strict rules and regulations that require us to follow certain procedures, to ensure the security of ourselves and our cardholders.

I will not discuss account information on an open forum, however I will PM you a reply to your question, and will contact Customer Support to make sure the issue is resolved.

Feel free to keep me updated on the status.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response but still it doesn't explain why Your support took 2 weeks to reply. This has not happened once but twice.

I have sent You the required documents again and waiting for Your response.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've reviewed your correspondences with our CS team, and while I will not discuss the specifics of your account in an open forum, I can say that it did not take 2 weeks for a reply, there have simply been numerous correspondences throughout which we have attempted to resolve the issue.

In any event, your document has been received, and you will receive a reply once it has been processed.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • frustratedfrustrated Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    I received an response to the email sent on april 15th on april 28 and

response to the email sent on mar31st on april 14th.

I will be waiting for You to process the document and will update the thread accordingly.

I can see You are trying to do a good job but please don't deny facts and what should I update You on? Is there anything else required from me (nissim:please keep me updated)
  • OshiiOshii Member Posts: 3
    I have some online business with people in india and the problem with mastercard is a hard one. Its nice to see that they are trying to fix it, because india is really making it hard for a lot of people to do business there.