questions about payoneer to local bank in the netherlands

bojanicbojanic Member Posts: 3

Hello there,

I want to recieve payments from the US to the Netherlands: currency EU

I read something about that through Global Bank Transfers you can recieve the money

to your local bank account. Don't know full information about this:

1. Is it true that with Global Bank Transfers you don't have to pay a yearly maintainace fee?

2. Do you get a also a card with this option?

3. How much do you have to pay for transactions straight to your bank in the Netherlands in euro's?

4. How long do you have to wait to use Global Bank Transfers after sign in?

Can anybody please add up all the costs for me?

Thanks in advance,

Francis

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Francis,

The Global Bank Transfer Service can only be used to receive payments from official partners of ours. These are sites that offer payment via Payoneer and support the Global Bank Transfer Service.

Indeed there is no maintenance fee, and you pay only per payment sent to your bank account (with costs starting as low as $2.99 per payment). You can read more about it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

• bojanicbojanic Member Posts: 3

Hey hey,

Thank for the fast reply!

I have read the your link from above.

They offer payoneer payments,  i guess that always includes Global Bank Transfer Service?

So correct me if i'm wrong : 2,99 per payment plus that 2% from the money payment that is being send to me?

Yours sincerly,

Francis

Yes, the cost per payment to the Netherlands is $2.99. This is a local bank transfer, which means we'll actually send you the payment from a local bank in the Netherlands, in EUR.

The conversion rate used is 2% above the official market mid-rate at the time of transfer. This is not a charge, but explains the rates that Payoneer uses to convert the funds from USD to EUR. This is one of the best rates available on the market, and if you compare to alternate payout solutions you will see it's a much better rate than generally offered.

• bojanicbojanic Member Posts: 3

Thanks a lot! Very helpfull

:thumbsu:

• crazygraceycrazygracey Member Posts: 5

Hi, I want to transfer money from my payoneer account (i am from Suriname) to a local bank  in the netherlands. Is that possible? If not is there any other way i can tranfer it to somewhere in the netherlands?Greetings Grace

Hi,

Our Withdrawal to Bank Account service is a new service that is not yet available to all account holders. We hope to have it available to additional account holders in the coming months.

Hi,

I've checked the list of countries having the option of LBT sirvice and Suriname is one of the,. But I already have a debit card and I would like to get paid from a partner through payoneer to my bank account in Suriname. Can someone please double check this for me and help me with this issue? It's urgent! Thanx

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If you wish to receive payments from a partner directly to your local bank account in Suriname, this specific partner needs to have the service enabled and available (not all partners do). 

Regarding the Withdrawal to Bank Account service - as Nissim said, it is in pilot stage and so is not available for all our account holders at the moment. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Hi, I saw Suriname on the list of having this option and payoneer partner who is paying me also has the option to do it through payoneer. But what do I need now to have my payments send automaticly to my bank account if I'm already an excisting card holder? Do I have to register of fill in something or where do I ask for help to make the changes to my card? Greetings! 

I see it is available to Suriname. Do I have to register to open the option? 

Do I have to register some where to open the option? I see it is available to Suriname to. But sincse bank transfer is new I do not have the option yet. Do I have to register?

• pinoyvidspinoyvids Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote on April 18 2014, 5:23 PM: »

Hi,

Our Withdrawal to Bank Account service is a new service that is not yet available to all account holders. We hope to have it available to additional account holders in the coming months.

Hi Nissim,

is withdrawal to bank account service available to my payoneer card account? i'm from philippines and i want to withdraw my funds from payoneer card account to my local bank account.

what's the requirement to be eligible for this "withdrawal to bank account" service?

Thank you for your interest in our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Romi

• jawadi19jawadi19 Member Posts: 1

Hi

Plz Update the  "White List" of approved senders for the US Payment Service & card from the compagny and affiliate program like clickbank .... and all other that we can work and receve our money and commissions of this year 2014 not just  2013   :geek:

Hi,

Since we updated the US Payment Service a few months ago, we no longer have a white list of companies. You can now receive payments from any US company, as long as it meets our terms & conditions and pays via US ACH transfer. You can see all the info here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Romi