My Account is blocked, error code MA104

Hello!

My Payoneer account has been suspended because of an extended period of inactivity.

I have already contacted support via email and was told that the account can easily be reopened if your activity White Labels or any of your official partners resumes. Well, I already said that on April 18, 2013 I have to receive my first payment from my White Labels sponsor. But Kevin from the support department told me via email this:

Please be advised that your account with White Labels is linked to your payoneer account and can transfer payouts whenever you would like, as soon as there will be a pending payout in our system please contact us again and we will be able to assist you further.

But I've just contacted even on the day of payment. This was my message sent on Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:54 PMThu, 2:54 PM

Hello,

I have the confirmation from the sponsor with whom I work that they sent me the  payment via Payoneer. But my Payoneer account is still locked.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!
Valentin M.

Why even until today, April 20, 2013 I have no message back???
I need to withdraw money from my Payoneer card because I have to pay bills.

I called now to Europa Payoneer support. But I do not speak English, and I asked my girlfriend to speak for me. The Payoneer Lady on the phone refused to help me because she asked to speak with me, and I told her by telephone that I don't speak English, and I will let my girlfriend to speak for me.

However, the conversation was unsuccessful.

If Payoneer ask their customers to speak only English, and not every client's native language, why not hire translators? Does Payoneer translator for Romanian? If not, why Payoneer forced me to speak another language than my native language?

I can give up now to Payoneer services because of this bad experiences. But I want to withdraw money from my account, and I notice that no one from here not bothered yet in solving this issue.

Still waiting for someone to fix this.

Valentin M.

Comments

• MilitaruStefanMilitaruStefan Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    And I hope that this time my topic will not be removed until the issue is solved

thanks for understanding,

Valentin M.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've submitted a request to have your account enabled. It will take a few business days, after which we will send you an e-mail confirmation with further details.