Question about the Private Load Service

Hi, I am doing a SEO and website marketing service, and since Paypal is risky, I would like to give my customers additional payment option. However, when I gave my customer the Payoneer link to load my card, he said that it can not be done, the error "Private loads are not supported for this card." appeared. I do not understand why did it happen because I am a member of  Payoneer for more than 4 years, I received a lot of payments as well, and I have US payment service approved, I submitted my ID to Payoneer, and everything seems fine. I did contact Payoneer to ask about this issue, but an automatic email replied with a simple FAQ content, then I replied, then another automatic FAQ email was sent to me.

Please help me to solve this issue asap, my Payoneer account is [email protected]

Regards!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've updated your account and this error should no longer appear. I do apologize for the inconvenience, and please send me a PM if there are any further issues.

Thanks again.

• mus31mmus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

Hello 

Nissim

i have the Same problem i send you my payoner dettail via PM

Thanks

PayoneerLogo.gif

Will check the PM and get back to you, thanks.

• mus31mmus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited April 2013

Hello Nissim 

i have not receive any Reply 

i have resend you  pm with with subject : mus31m

PayoneerLogo.gif

Ok thanks, sorry about that.

• tooplixtooplix Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but I already searched on this forum and I can't find relevant topic with my situation.

So, here is a quick background of my situation:

I am an affiliate of a company which is not included in the US payment service, so I guess it goes to this category "Private Loading".

My company is a US based, and they are currently paying me by check. Now, since I already have the Payoneer card, I want to ask them to send my commission to my Payoneer card.

My question: can I ask my company to send my commision to my card through Private Loading by giving the following details from my card:

Bank Name:

Account Holder:

Account Number:

Routing Code:

Can they treat this is a usual US checking account? Please help :-)

Thanks,

Al

US companies on the list can not send you payments via the US Payment Service. Can you please let me know what company it is that you would like to receive payments from? If you have a point of contact, I would be happy to get in touch with them about becoming a Payoneer partner.

Hi Nissim,

Wow, that is very interesting. I will PM you the contact details. What should I "pre-sell" to my contact point before you approach him? Maybe we can work together on this?

One last question: if he is interested, how long will it take for a small size company to set up new Payoneer payment system? Will it take months?

Thanks for the help!

Al

"Pre-selling" is definitely a great idea - in general I find that companies like to receive feedback from their members. You should certainly contact them and request that they add Payoneer as a payment method.

If he is interested the process is very quick. They only need to submit a few forms, and within a week or two they can already be up and running.

You should also mention to them that becoming a Payoneer partner is free of charge.

Hi Nissim,

Understood. I am contacting them now, and I will get back to you soon after I got their response.

Thanks for the support!

• arhamayazarhamayaz Member Posts: 1
    Wow i am
    Excited and i m new to payoneer
    Nissim please check my pm :)
  • nicosebnicoseb Member Posts: 2

Hi NISSIM 

Hi. I'm new here and I need help. Payoneer card is not going to get my money "Private loads are not allowed for this card" why

Thanks for help .....

Hi. I'm new here and I need help. Payoneer card is not going to get my money "Private loads are not allowed for this card" why

Thanks for help .....