A WITHDRAW I MADE FROM UPWORK WAS NOT CHARGED INTO MY PREPAID PAYONEER MASTERCARD CARD BALANCE. WHY?

davidalbertozamdavidalbertozam Posts: 7Member
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PLATFORM? I MADE A WITHDRAW FROM MY UPWORK ACCOUNT INTO PAYONEER TO MAKE A PAYMENT USING MY PREPAID CARD, AS USUAL, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY MONEY IT'S HAS BEEN WITHHELD BY PAYONEER. I CAN'T MOVE MY MONEY TO MY PREPAID CARD (WHICH IT'S ACTIVE, BY THE WAY) CAN'T REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE, ONLY AUTOMATIC ANSWERS!! AND INFORMATION THAT'S NO GOOD AT ALL, I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE CHAT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE... A POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE

GUYS THIS IS A PLATFORM THAT OFFERS NO REAL HELP FOR FREELANCERS. IN NEED MY MONEY NOW, WHY PAYONEER WITHHELD MY FUNDS IN THIS WAY? WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!

Comments

• davidalbertozamdavidalbertozam Posts: 7Member
    Is there anyone in this place that can give an answer about this? Someone in charge? An administrator? Is this blog place for "SHOW" as your customer service over the website? No answers, only Bots, and the chat is always disabled for me.... What is going on whit my money!
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@davidalbertozam We are sorry to hear that! We can see there is a slight technical issue and that this was transferred to the relevant team for further investigation on 11/29. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

This discussion has been closed.