Ccnow And Opensrs

Hi!
Do you have any plans for partnering with the ccnow.com and opensrs.com (tucows)?

Thank you!

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi Faik,

Not that I know of. Do you know anyone at those companies that you can introduce me to? You already have my email address B)
    Talia
  • Faik DSDFaik DSD Member Posts: 3
    Talia wrote:

Hi Faik,

Not that I know of. Do you know anyone at those companies that you can introduce me to? You already have my email address B)

Actually I have great partnership with one of OpenSRS daughter companies. I'll speak with them and if they're interested I'll connect you.
    For CCNOW do not have any contact, sorry.
  • Hi there! My name is Daniel Blade and I am with CCNow, I came across this posting via Google blog alerts.

What sort of integration where you seeking with CCNow? While you can use virtually any cart software with CCNow that you wish, we require the use of our own payment gateway.

Please let me know some details about what you are seeking and I'll confer with our developers and revert back to you ASAP.

Thank you.
    Daniel Blade | CCNow Client Services Coordinator
    [email protected] | http://www.ccnow.com

Office: 952-225-3448 | Mobile: 952-200-0937 | Fax: 952-908-4042
    CCNow, Incorporated | 10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi Daniel!

Well, we've been asked to work together, actually. We have several payment methods that can make it easier for your users to get paid, and for less than traditional methods such as checks and wires. I would love to talk to you a bit if you have time.

Feel free to email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • Faik DSDFaik DSD Member Posts: 3

Hi there! My name is Daniel Blade and I am with CCNow, I came across this posting via Google blog alerts.

What sort of integration where you seeking with CCNow? While you can use virtually any cart software with CCNow that you wish, we require the use of our own payment gateway.

Please let me know some details about what you are seeking and I'll confer with our developers and revert back to you ASAP.

Thank you.

Hi Daniel and thank you for your post.
    As far as I know, CCNOW pays their clients using one of three methods: ACH Direct Deposit, Physical Check, Wire Transfer. Well in my case first one does not work (I'm not an US citizen), second is far too complicated in my country (it is expensive and takes almost a month to cache a check), and third is expensive and also takes more than a week. So Payoneer is another (very quick and simple) way of paying your clients.
    I contacted CCNOW support today and asked them about Payoneer, and I hope they'll find an interest in partnering with Payoneer.

Thanks again, I hope I explained my needs better this time.