Blocked account

Hi, my ID 35071884, my account is blocked, I provided my documents but no answer yet. Can you help me please?

Comments

• hamidraza4722hamidraza4722 Posts: 6Member
    Hi.
    My name is Hamid Raza
    Customer ID: 34249187

I want to know that why My account is locked as I'm providing you my documents for verification and every time thy reject my National ID card verification but now account status is blocked. I really need this account for Fiver business. The National Id card i have provided is not a copy of a copy It is my 10 years old ID Card and I'm taking picture with my mobile. I don't know what is the format that you guys accept. Please tell me how i should prove that This is my original National Id card photo or you can send your support team to collect the information manually instead of photos as the current process makes it difficult to use.

Can you please unlock my account to continue?

Thanks,
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hamidraza4722 Hello,

Please be advised that we have responded to your question in another thread you left.

Please take a look at that response.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 473Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Barbaralive Hello,

Your account was closed because of a date of birth mismatch. You will need to submit a clear picture of your government issued photo as well as an explanation for the date of birth mismatch.

Please use the link below to contact our support center.
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.