Pending Payment 163044902

The image attached is your reply to the exact problem I am facing at the moment. I am requested to provide the invoice for the incoming payment in verification center, but I am being met with a 'we don't support that type of file' error, despite my file meeting the upload requirement.

I saw one of the admin's reply about an alternative means of submitting the file. I have done that.

The enquiry reference is Payoneer Reference Number: 191203-017710.

Please help fix this, as the pending funds in needed urgently.

Transaction ID - 163044902

Customer ID - 25020932

Thanks.

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @iamdawhizkid. The document provided is under review by our payment department. Please wait for their review in the next 1-3 business days, you should be update via email.

• iamdawhizkidiamdawhizkid Member Posts: 7
    I'll wait. But this has taken too long. Been 4 long days since the payment has been pending, and now I might have to wait for up to 3 days. 😏
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@iamdawhizkid We understand, unfortunately these are the standard time frames for review. As soon as there is an update you will be notified via email.

This discussion has been closed.