Can I load a card before receiving (and activating) it?

Dexter_progDexter_prog Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

I invited my girlfriend to Payoneer using my referral link. She want to deposit money in her card so that I get the 25 dollars you get for inviting people. It says that she will receive her card in one month but we need to do this this week because we are travelling abroad and want to use the card (my card). So, can she deposit money to her Payoneer account before having received the card (and thus not having the card activated)?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Please note that with the Refer a Friend program the payments must been official payments to receive the bonus. Official payments include partner payments or US Payment Service payments.

You can receive these payments before the card arrives, but you will not be able to access those payment until you have the card.

• Dexter_progDexter_prog Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Would paypal work for that? The site she works for (peopleperhour.com) does not seem to be a partner

• Dexter_progDexter_prog Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

and also, once she receives the money, can she transfer it to my Payoneer account (which is activated) even if she doesn't have her card?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The US Payment Service is included in official payments relevant to the Refer a Friend threshold. However you can only use it with a PayPal account of your own.