My Account is still not activated... please help??

Mary_lillyMary_lilly Member Posts: 6
edited December 2019 in Payoneer in India
Its been a month since I have applied for an account.
An additional Address verification document was asked and I had provided it. Still there is no response.
Customer Id is :- 34615829
please help??

Answers

• Mary_lillyMary_lilly Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    Help
  • josbiangajosbianga Member Posts: 2
    Hi Payoneer, Its been a month since I have applied for an account.
    an additional Address verification document was asked and I had provided it. Still there is no response.
    Customer Id : 34394762
    please help??
  • zonataichizonataichi Member Posts: 1
    Hi Payoneer, It's been almost a month since I have aplied an account. I can't communicate with you, please help me. Customer ID: 26012667
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Mary_lilly Hello,

Please be advised the you need to provide your government issued photo ID ( front and back side ) to proceed with your account verification. You will also need to provide a complete residential address as the one you have is invalid.

Please go into your Payoneer account ---> Settings ----> Verification Center ---> and submit any requested information.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@josbianga Hello,

Please be advised that your account is approved.

The documents you have submitted will go into review once you start receiving payments.

Thank you.

@zonataichi Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.