Payoner deletes the tickets and does not respond! I'm without my money

Hello, how are you?

It's been a month (1) That I made the withdrawal of $ 95 to my bank account and the amount did not enter the account.

I opened a ticket and it was deleted with no response from payoner.

I called several times in the chat and always with promises of dates for solution and never give answer.

The $ 95 value for you who lives in the United States is a very low value.

This value for us who live in Brazil is half minimum wage.

I only ask god and payoner to solve my problem because I need that money. I wouldn't have been here for more than months asking for this money if I wasn't missing my life.

Please payoner solve my problem, give me back my money, Send me some proof that I can send it to my bank so that if you have actually made the payment they will credit my account, because if you have no proof that the bank can verify it There is nothing to be done.

I ask you all again to help me solve my problem. Please put yourself in my place.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@winchesterhm Hello,

We apologize that your funds have not arrived to your local bank account.

So, this is what is happening, at Payoneer we use intermediate banks to process any funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account. The reason we do this is because Payoneer is not a bank, we are just a payment processing company. In order to be able to transfer your funds to your local account we have to use intermediate banks.

There are cases in which transfers may be delayed or stuck at these intermediate banks. This is where our bank transfer department starts their investigation. They are trying to get in contact with the intermediary bank for a confirmation that your funds were transferred and processed or if they have been rejected and returned. However this takes time. The reason it does take time is because different banks have different operating hours. Although we might be opened for certain hours that does not guarantee that these intermediate banks are opened at those same hours. So our department communicates with them via email. As of now unfortunately there is no update for this case.

As soon as there is an update you will be personally contacted by our department.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.