IDENTITY VERIFICATION

OEmmanuelOEmmanuel Member Posts: 4
Hello,
I am a freelancer from Nigeria. I've been sent a payment since the 26th of last month (Nov) yet the payment is still pending. I am being asked to upload Identity card which I've done severally yet I'm being told it is of low quality. I don't understand why this can be so because I'm using a scanner to scan not a mobile phone. I want someone to help me with this situation, I urgently need the money I have worked for.

Comments

• OEmmanuelOEmmanuel Member Posts: 4
    My Customer ID is 34943308. Since you claim to also provide services to us from different countries, you should understand the situations around those countries. Like in Nigeria, what we're being given as national identification card is an Identification Slip containing all our information and national identification number (which was used in Payoneer registration) I've scanned this to the best quality I can and I also provided a scanned copy of my Permanent Voter's Card (a government issued card which is also a form of identity). I believe you should synchronize your activities with each country's 'policy' to give the customers best experience on your platform. Many like me are just trying to make ends meet and yet we're still being frustrated by you. You keep rejecting my address verification too. Please attend to my situation. I am so frustrated
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@OEmmanuel Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, we need you to submit a physical picture of your government issued photo ID ( voters card: Front and back side ) using a mobile camera. Please go into your Payoneer account --> settings ---> verification center ---> and submit requested documentation.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.