Pending payment- told it was fine to process but now not.

onlyme2020onlyme2020 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
You’ve responded, and closed, my previous threads where I asked how long it will take to process my ‘upcoming transaction’ and credit PayPal. Your response was to tell me I needed to supply ID documents.
Please see your email to me on 26th November, reference 191118-014273 where you confirm that I do not need to supply anything else to ensure my payment is processed.

You stated:
Thank you for contacting Payoneer. My name is Zette and I'm here to help you.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I personally apologize for the delay on our response. I hope this email finds you well.

It shows here that both your funding source payment will go directly to your bank and for Appen it will go to your PayPal account. So as of the meantime, verifying with ID is not needed yet.

So it would be fine for you to process payments.

Should you require further assistance please let us know.
Thank you,

Zette

Customer Care

Reference Number: 191118-014273

Your Customer ID: 32950739

I need to know whether you’re going to process this payment to PayPal - as you confirmed you would - as I need to tell Appen whether I’m cancelling my agreement with them as I can’t get paid.

Answers

• onlyme2020onlyme2020 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I’ve now had two conflicting messages from you- one to say it won’t be processed and one that it will. Please confirm which as I need this money.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we've replied to you on another thread.

This discussion has been closed.