Community federal savings account

Please csn someone help, how do I apply for the COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@storeburry Hello,

What is the reason you need community federal savings account?

• coolwomenstylecoolwomenstyle Member Posts: 1
    I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Fedral Saving Bank.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@coolwomenstyle Hello,

Do you have a card linked and verified with PayPal already with sufficient funds?

• ZaryabAkhtarZaryabAkhtar Member Posts: 1
    Hi there!
    I've an e-commerce website and I'm using PayPal as a Payment gateway.
    I want to Link up my PayPal account to my Payoneer account.
    But When I try to add my USD First Century Bank account with my PayPal I received an error and PayPal support told me that We're not accepting the First Century Bank account.
    For that I need a Community Fedral Savings account, So that I can link up my PayPal to Payoneer.

I've already requested for this purpose.
    My Ticket #: 200322-008252
    My Customer ID : 26168365

Thanks.

@ZaryabAkhtar Hello,

Do you have a card with sufficient funds already linked and verified with your PayPal account?

Thank you.