WHY MY ACCOUNT IS CANCELLED? I CAN'T CONFIRM AND COLLECT MY PAYMENT.

Hi, I try to reach customer services by email and phone call but couldn't find any usefull information about my issue.

My pre-paid card was expired on 02.19 and I've received a payment this week. Now I've reordered a new card. Because is says I can't collect my money without my card. And I still got that good news email and it says confirm your payment. When I click to confirm, it says "**Your account is cancelled, please call customer support**".

Why my account is cancelled and what can I do about it? My card will reach to me by 16th of january.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

@Selinozdemir Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that the pending payment, needs to be verified. In order to do so, you will need to submit your government issued photo ID ( front and back side ).

Please log into your account --> settings ---> verification center ---> and submit requested information.

Once that is done, you will need to contact our support team again to help process this payment.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.