Ecuador Partner A Primer On Partner Questions Before Becoming A Partner

javier alcivarjavier alcivar Member Posts: 2
edited November 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello, since I sent this question through your partner contact form 2 days ago and haven´t been answered I´ll leave them here hoping something happens.

I own a accounting software company with a traditonal sales channel through system integrators and accountants in all latin america, curently due to exchange rates the comission that western union charges them when the prepay our software is driving them away.

I need to know the next things:

How Payoneer freezes my account when a fraudulent transaction has been detected, does it freeze all the account funds or just the transaction funds, and how the issue is handled, for how long.

What happens when a partner from my sales channel has a debit card that has expired but has funds inside it. what steps are advised?

I really really need to withdraw funds from Paypal since most of our clients pay through paypal accounts but they only offer debit cards in Argentina and Chile, so the rest of laitn america has to have a US bank account or check that takes 2 months from emission to withdrawal. So can payoneer help withdraw from paypal or establish a US bank account.

What factors lower the rates payoneer charge.

If I want to integrate the payoneer card to my SAS business model, and want to give any of my clients a way to pay me, how does this work.

If you have a shopping cart integration system or api, does it work with the joomla cms that loads our websites. And does the checkout process presents itself in spanish for the visitors? Can it be handled inside my website or does it takes the visitor to the payoneer website. Also, does payoneer allows the visitor to pay with their own credit card without having to create a payoneer account?

What goverment institutions certify Payoneer and does my funds have some insurance?

What is your presence in Ecuador. And if I want to promote payoneer inside my software how your afilliate system works and how much it pays?. Can I promote a branded debit card as an an internet payment solution to consumers here in Ecuador?

Do you have any issues sending a card to ecuador, venezuela, cuba or accepting a payment from there, since the citizens must request a goverment issued form fot online purchases.

Thanks we are really researching changing to payoneer so I hope the see this questions answered.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Javier,

Thanks for all your questions! I'm actually going to answer you offline to the email address that you registered here with. If you don't get it by tonight, please email me at taliakl at payoneer.com.

Thanks!

Talia
    Talia
  • javier alcivarjavier alcivar Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Javier,

Thanks for all your questions! I'm actually going to answer you offline to the email address that you registered here with. If you don't get it by tonight, please email me at taliakl at payoneer.com.

Thanks!

Talia

Thank for your quick reply I recieved your email, all questions have been answered, I´m looking forward to become a payoneer partner in december.

Just one more question this information is all over the internet, does it still holds true? if not I do think you guys should make a press note so the info gets updated.

"Due to a change in requirements from our regulators, as of June 1, 2010 Payoneer cards will be blocked for transactions in the countries listed by the US government as having strategic Anti Money Laundering (AML) deficiencies. This change will affect card usage in the following countries: Angola, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and Sao Tome and Principe.
    If your card is in use in one of the countries listed, we encourage you to use all funds by May 31, while transactions are still possible in these countries.
    Please note that beyond May 31 your card will continue to be fully functional in all countries not banned by the US government, and we will be happy to load payments to the card without any change.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that the Payoneer card will continue to provide you with valuable service."
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Well, no American-based countries can work with AML countries, and it is listed on our site as well. I don't think a press release is really needed about this, but I will pass on your suggestion. The AML list changes slightly every now and then.
    Talia