Withdrawal Using Wire Transfer

Hello,

I am a Payoneer user from India and am aware of the new rules that prevent us from using the Payoneer prepaid card here. But my Payoneer partner just sent an old unpaid payment to my card.

Now, I tried to contact Payoneer support regarding a possible wire transfer to India but I did not receieve a reply.

So, I guess that it must not be possible right now.

Alternatively, my brother has a bank account in DBS singapore. Can the wire be done to that account?

As of now, while my card shows the payment of $330, I cannot load it. :(

My ticket ID is LTK52909029758X.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Sanjay,

We don't do wire transfers, but we do bank transfers (they are cheaper). I am not 100% what the status of your account would be in this case, so I am going to have someone answer your ticket quickly.
    Talia
  • Sanjay NairSanjay Nair Member Posts: 3
    Hi Talia,

Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.

So would a bank transfer to the bank account in Singapore be possible?

Thanks,
    Sanjay
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Sanjay,

It depends on if your partner offers transfers through our service or not. If they do, then you can receive it to your own account in India. We do not send transfers to bank accounts that are not in the account holder's name.
    Talia
  • Sanjay NairSanjay Nair Member Posts: 3
    Talia wrote:

Hi Sanjay,

It depends on if your partner offers transfers through our service or not. If they do, then you can receive it to your own account in India. We do not send transfers to bank accounts that are not in the account holder's name.

Hi Talia,

Thank you for your help.

I will speak to my partner about the same. Meanwhile, let me find if I have an alternative bank account that can be used for the transfer.

Thank you.
    Sanjay