Payoneer application status

mickiepromickiepro Member Posts: 4
edited April 2013 in Ask The Community

it has been 5 days now and still no feedback. somebody please help me. my reference number is LTK12153027840X. and email is [email protected] I badly need help from the admin on the status. i could be suffering while my cash is somewhere there. i need a payoneer card so desperately.

Comments

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer VIP Member Posts: 253 ✭✭

welcome to payoneer forum =)

Please send a PM to Admin David or Nissim.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Applications take several business days to be reviewed. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once it has been (most likely within the next 1-3 business days).

• seaheavenseaheaven Member Posts: 1

its the same answer always , even if you waited 2 months , they will ask you to wait more 3 or 4 days , my 6 friends have applied 3 days after my application and only one of them got approved , that's unfair , if that works by order so how they see the application which comes after mine ?!!!!! why not mine first cause i apply before ?

• EmadEmad Member Posts: 4

I have applied for payoneer card about 7 days ago but it is not approved yet , reference number is 2465012 , please help

@seaheaven - please do not spam the forum with multiple posts on the same issue, or the same comments. We appreciate you signing up for the forum, however please do not post the same thing in many places.

I checked your account and see that it was cancelled by our security department. If you please this to be in error, please reply to their e-mail and they will review the information you provide.

@emad: we received your ID on April 19 - it takes several business days to be reviewed. You should hear back within the next few days.

Ok @Nissim ,Thank You very Much

• mickiepromickiepro Member Posts: 4

@ nissim. would you be so kind to chech whats up with my application. maybe something happened and am just waiting for no reason,. mind you, 3 days are over since you told me it would take that time. thank you in advance

Sure, I'll check the status and get back to you.

oh thank you nissim. god bless you

:drinks:

My account is approved thank you very much Nissim :yahoo:

it has been like 8 days now. not yet. kindly assist @ nissim

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Ramona from our approval department emailed you on April 29, please respond with the requested information.