Exact Transaction Amount

clickmasterclickmaster Member Posts: 16
edited April 2013 in Ask The Community
Dear Payoneer Representative,

Recently I'm trying to verify my moneybookers account with my card. But to do so I need put the exact amount which was debited from my payoneer card as a verification for moneybookers. I check my transaction list and it shows debit amount $2.57. I thought that was the amount but it wasn't.

I want to know the exact amount that was deducted from my card. I need it for verification. Can you provide me that. I have contacted the moneybookers support and they say that $2.57 is not the exact amount what to do in this situation please help me...

{Edit}

Thank you
tikaram rai

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Skrill charged this from an international processor, due to which a cross-border charge of 1-2% was applied. The original charge amount was $2.52

• clickmasterclickmaster Member Posts: 16
    Nissim wrote on April 26 2013, 4:53 PM: »

Skrill charged this from an international processor, due to which a cross-border charge of 1-2% was applied. The original charge amount was $2.52

Thank You so much Admin Nissim

Finally verified my moneybookers account. Guess posting in here was a great idea  :crazysmile:

And thanks for the edit in my earlier post. guess that was a secret info which should be kept secret... ha ha

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

:thumbsu: