Where Can I Find A Transaction Code

svspitsvspit Member Posts: 2
help on my identity validation on clove.co.uk
Hello.

sales department of the store asks me to provide them with a code in order me to prove them my identity. They say this code can not bee seen, usually, in any online systems. This applied only for those clients who set delivery address diffrent from billing addres.
My location at the moment differes from what I have in my account details, for next one month or so.
Clove sales suggest me to make a call to the support to find the code. I made a call an hour ago, but support person was not able to find the code.

Is there any solution to find this code?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi,

I spoke to a supervisor and he's going to have one of our support agents email you. We can get you the code (it's just a bit complicated so the agent didn't know).

Once you have replied to the ticket, please post it here so I can make sure it's answered quickly.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • svspitsvspit Member Posts: 2
    thanks for the reply,

I've gotten a code from the support team. I wish it would be a bit more easier though :))
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    svspit wrote:

thanks for the reply,

I've gotten a code from the support team. I wish it would be a bit more easier though :))

Well, the truth is that you are the second person who's ever asked me for this code, so it's not something that's really requested. We COULD place them on My Account, but it's a lot of extra work and a lot of extra texts on the page for something that is very rarely requested.

Either way, at least you know you can get these codes from us now :P
    Talia