My account is blocked

nicefellow1234nicefellow1234 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2013 in Ask The Community

Hello Everyone!

My Payoneer Email is : [email protected]

Dear Admin,

Please review at my issue.i just opened payoneer card for only payment method to use at odesk and different other sites as skrill please.so today i just opened my account and saw that "Your Card is blocked"...

Please Help Me To Solve This Issue..While i have no else way for payment...

i contacted the customer service department too..but they only say that your account is been disabled for undisclosed reasons...when i want to ask from them that how i will unblock it again so they only say we cannot assist so then how am i gonna please to make it unblock again..please

till now i didn't get my card too...

and want to get this card and use it...because i have no other way for payment methods at odesk or any other site...

also please confirm that why they did they block my card for no reason as i got no email message too...

Please Payoneer is my only hope...

Regards,

nicefellow1234

Comments

• nicefellow1234nicefellow1234 Member Posts: 2

Dear Admin,Nissim Please Help Me...While i am reallly in great difficulties..

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As mentioned by myself and our customer support team, your account twas closed by our security department. Unfortunately I cannot assist you with this issue; we will be unable to provide you with payout solutions at this time.

This discussion has been closed.