Unauthorized Sending Payment Transaction

Hi there. Is there anyone can help me how to get my funds back to my account? It was last Dec. 5 I was waiting a fund to be credited to my account but I wondered why I didn't received an email that it was already credited. I was loggging in to my account to check what time it will be credited and to my surprised there was an unauthorized sending payment in my account. I was reported it immediately but until now still waiting for the response regarding the fund. I hope that the fund will be credited back to my account. Thank you.

Comments

• snowangels91snowangels91 Member Posts: 1
    Hi there. Is there anyone can help me how to get my funds back to my account? It was last Dec. 5 I was waiting a fund to be credited to my account but I wondered why I didn't received an email that it was already credited. I was loggging in to my account to check what time it will be credited and to my surprised there was an unauthorized sending payment in my account. I was reported it immediately but until now still waiting for the response regarding the fund. I hope that the fund will be credited back to my account. Thank you.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@snowangels91 Hello,

Thank you for being so patient with us.

Please contact our support center via phones or chat, as there is an update regarding your case. Please use the link below to do so:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.