How to get paid directly to my bank account?

lidyavjlidyavj Member Posts: 2
Hi all, im new here and im from Indonesia

Its been a week since I join Adf.ly
And im still confused how to get paid with payoneer directly to my bank account ( i dont have any credit card cuz im still just a college girl )
Because I already email all the information that I know about my bank account but the reply are always the same.
They said that..
"Unfortunately we can't use a bank account details that were sent to us this way.

In order for us to complete your registration and transfer your funds successfully please inquire to you bank for an official bank statement which includes all your bank details."

Please tell me what information should I give to payoneer so they be able to pay me directly to my bank account?
Please help me

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you have an online account with your bank, you can take a screenshot of a page that shows your account details (required for Payoneer to send you funds). Also you can send us a bank statement that shows the same information.

We simply need an official image or document that confirms the details necessary for us to make a transfer to your bank account.

• lidyavjlidyavj Member Posts: 2
    I already search on online bank account of mine but there is only my bank account number, they didn't show others information because of security reason. Should I screenshot that number? I mean the information that I gave to Payoneer through my email was more complete bur they didn't accept it
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you can send that, or ask your bank for some message confirming the bank details that are required to receive transfers, and provide us with that.

• MegamindMegamind Member Posts: 6
    Your money will automatically paid to your bank account. Once your payoneer funds reach the minimize of $40 or $30.